WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, December 13, 2018

Stay True & Be You

Day 13/31

So I was talking to 2 friends a while ago and they were talking about my blog and they were like it’s dope cuz when we read your posts, it sounds like you. I’m like eBay do you mean? They were like well when we read other peoples blogs or posts, it just doesn’t feel like them, it doesn’t feel like they’re speaking those words, that they’re trying too hard to be eloquent or wordy. They were like with you, we can fully see you telling us those random stories or going off and venting to us in person. And to me, it’s super cool to know that my personality translates onto the blog as well. That things like my loud and borderline obnoxious laugh or my mannerisms and quirks make it onto the blog as well. That when y’all read my words, it sounds like...well, me. That’s all I’ve ever really wanted tbh, I never wanna make it seem like I’m writing a fairy tale or trying to tell some elaborate story, I’m just being me, sharing with y’all my life. Now with the blog’s 9 year anniversary right around the corner, I thought to myself...how funny would it be if all my random stories, girl problems and all that stuff were made up...LOOOOOL, like 9 years of just made up random stories and y’all are like wow he actually did that? Wow he actually said that, wow that actually happened...LOOOOL. Jokes aside, a lot of my friends can attest to my stories if y’all need further proof lol, till tomorrow, peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment