WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, July 13, 2017

More Than Meets The Eye

I'm pretty sure that in any and every friendship, relationship or circle of friends...there's gonna be hard times, arguments, disagreements, so and so. What's more interesting is the perspective you have when you're looking at a certain thing. Let's take a random group of friends for example...outside looking in, they look super close, super happy, everybody gets along and everybody is best friends with everybody. But once you get inside that circle, you start seeing little cracks, minor disagreements, this person isn't as close to person A as they are to person B.. You kinda see what I mean? It's just interesting when you go from an outside perspective to a first hand/direct perspective. I've been seeing a lot of groups of friends who I believed were like hella close, talked everyday, super friendly and chummy with each other...but the more I get closer to some people, the more I see that the opposite is true. People in the so called circle aren't really close, don't really speak to each other that often, don't even see each other that often. It just kinda made me think about my own circles of friends you know...one question I asked my friend in her own little circle of friends was could you see yourself chilling with each girl one on one...and she said yes. Then I asked her, now do you think each of those girls could say the same...that they would be cool and comfortable with chilling with each of the girls in that group individually...and she said probably not. It's interesting isn't it...even in the tightest of circles...sometimes you're just not comfortable with everybody...sometimes, one person in a group acts as a link or a bridge and if they aren't there...things don't usually end up happening. It's just interesting to see I guess...how even the smallest, most intimate groups can have cracks and may not appear to be as 'perfect\ as an outsider would see them to be...so yeah, that's all I really have on my mind atm...peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment