WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Friday, January 13, 2017

Stand Up, Stand Out

Day 13/31

Hey sorry for the late post yet again, here's another oldie but a goodie...from 2010.

We live in a world where we can’t let our emotions show
But I’ll admit I sometimes still get scared you know
Cuz Kanye said “we all self conscious, I’m just the first to admit it”
And if you pass me that chronic, I’ll pass it on and not hit it
I keep both feet on the ground and stand up for what I believe in
I constantly keep it real while you change through all four seasons
You get high to ease the pain, I take the pain as a lesson
It helps me strive to overcome, no matter how hard I be stressin’
I get high of my music cuz she’s all I really know
I know I’m breakin’ the rules by letting my emotions show
I live to love...and I love to live
People love to hate, but I’ll be the first to forgive
Cuz hate in your heart will consume your soul
And drag everything into it, something like a black hole
See our life was meant to be lived to the very best we can
So you gotta start thinking with your brain instead of your two bare hands
While the world conforms, I’m not afraid to stand alone
Cuz with my God in my heart, I’m never really on my own

No comments:

Post a Comment