WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, January 09, 2017

Texting Etiquette

Day 9/31

Hey y'all, so really random...well not really, so usually when I go out, my parents...moreso my dad will always ask oh, so who're you going with....my answer is usually "church friends" because it makes my life easier. I'll say church friends,even though I'm not going with church friends, not cuz I wanna lie or have stuff to hide, but it's that they ask so many questions when I say other people y'feel. So I went out a couple of days ago for my boy's birthday and I told my dad and he's like oh who're you going with and I said my boy's name and I was like yeah it's his birthday, he's like oh okay. He comes back into my room like 2 minutes later and he goes you're not going drinking are you? I'm just like what? He's like don't go drinking...I'm like bruh...when do I ever go drinking, when do I ever drink at all? Like this is why I just say church friends, because it makes my life easier.

So moving on...I think texting/messaging etiquette is really important. I think for the most part...I'm pretty well versed, tho I have my moments where I slip up like forget to respond or respond late. Buy yo...some people are so bad at texting/messaging that it literally makes you not wanna message them at all, y'feel? My ex used to take like DAYS to respond...like days? You might as well just write and mail me a letter instead. I had this other friend who would take forever to reply too. One day I like was looking at her phone and I was like bruh why do you have 70 unread messages, she's like ooh yeah people text me and I just don't reply...I'm like but whyyyyyyy. Like I'm not saying I'm faultless, there are sometimes where I genuinely forget to reply, but it's very rare that I'll take more than a day to reply to a text. When I was a younger, I hated playing games...as in like (and girls really love doing this) counting how long that person took to reply to you and taking the same amount of time or longer to reply to them...like I've gotten used to this game now that I'm older, but I don't particularly enjoy it you know lol, that's childish. I think that's a major reason that I prefer face to face interaction...I absolutely hate phone calls lol...I don't know why, it's just weird to me, and I feel obligated to give the person my full attention, so I'm just sitting there staring aimlessly while on the phone. But yeah, I dunno...just little things that annoy me, but it makes me...or it makes people not wanna message you when you do things like that you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment