WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Friday, January 06, 2017

New Phone, Who Dis

Day 6/31

Really random, but I find that whenever I blog, I can't be doing anything else. For example, I was listening to music then I was like alright let's get started on this blog post...then I was like dang I can't concentrate and had to turn of the music lol. But anyways...I didn't get a new phone, don't worry. But when people get new phones, it's like oh who are you or oh who's this, it's a good chance to declutter in a sense and like people that didn't already have your number...well you probably don't talk to them enough anyways for you to warrant giving them your number again or for them to wanna ask anyways. So I remember a long time ago...like I wanna say a couple of years ago, my boy was like yeah so I bumped into this girl that we went to high school with and we got into the usual casual conversation and my boy mentioned yeah I still chill with Rodmond or this person and I still see this person and such. And she was like wow...you really don't know how to move on do you/wow you haven't moved on eh? And when I was talking with my boy and he told me she said that I was like what? So once you graduate high school, you're supposed to 'move on' and dump all your friends...that's essentially what she was saying when she was like wow you really don't know how to move on do you. How does that make any sense in the world. With that logic, every time you graduate or move to a new job or location, it's like alright peace, time to drop everything I knew and start fresh, like what. Does that logic make sense to you? I completely get moving on and moving forward in life...but that's like completely starting a new race y'feel? So my boys and I were talking like a month ago and it was like oh remember this dude, oh remember this girl and such. So I was bored and decided to search her up on facebook and I saw she had created a new facebook and we only had like a few mutual friends, meaning she didn't bother readding all of her high school friends, only a couple. I'll never understand that whole starting new or starting fresh kinda thing you know. Like I know of people who've had really bad high school experiences and they want nothing to do with it...but like dang. That's next level, to like try to create for yourself a 'new' identity or 'new' life so no one can see how you're doing or what you've been up to and essentially cut all ties with your former self and friends. Which I guess can kinda lead me to something that just ran through my head...and it's this idea that some people can be so quick to pick up and pack their bags and move somewhere really far or just away from everything they once knew you know. Like bruh, I can't ever imagine leaving my family or my friends behind and having to make new...everything. Even going away for university is something that I hardly considered you know. Like I applied to 5 universities, but I was like 140% sure I was going tog et into my top choice which was close to home...the other 4 were interestingly enough not just far but HELLA far. But realistically, I knew deep down I was never gonna go away for university...I'd be leaving too much behind, even tho it wouldn't be 'forever'. I dunno, are you like that? After high school...or after university...you kinda are like PEACE OUT to everybody and go about making new friends and such.

No comments:

Post a Comment