WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, January 04, 2017

Back To Life, Back To Reality

Day 4/31

So I'm going back to school tomorrow, it feels weird...going for one day of class, then having Friday off, then 'officially' going back to school on Monday. Why do I start on a Thursday you ask...I'm not sure. At first I was like, yeah I'm probably not gonna go, there's like 12 people in class, who's actually gonna go, really hoping there's gonna be a decent amount of people in class and it's not like 5 people sitting in a 3 hour seminar. But yeah, it feels weird, considering I'm still in holiday mode, sleeping at like 2-3 am, waking up at like 1-2 pm...good thing my class tomorrow isn't till 2:30, so I guess I don't officially have to get back into school grind until Monday. But yeah, 3 more months of grinding...then...graduation, part 2...LOL. It's jokes cuz I went to dinner with my dad like I told y'all and I was like so dad...I'm graduating this year, again...but I don't think I'm gonna go to graduation, like I've already been, the moment and excitement is kinda dead. And he was like bruhhhh, why not...he's like yo, if I won a championship or something, I'd wanna claim the prize every single time no matter how repetitive it was. I was like yeah but it's not a championship fam LOOOL. Long story short, I'm going to graduation again LOOOL...just for my parents this time. Haven't told many people, but I've been heavily leaning towards working for a year after graduating instead of going to teacher's college. It's just this whole idea of being in universty for what feels like and is almost a decade. Don't get me wrong, I'm still gonna apply, but...whether I go is still up in the air. My boy was saying I might have even missed the deadline already to apply, so I gotta figure that out when I go back to school...if I've already missed the deadline...maybe it's a sign then. I'm literally just going with the flow and taking what's given to me as it comes...taking it one step at a time and trusting God to lead the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment