WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, January 28, 2017

DISTANT

Day 28/31

This is something I wrote in class in November (coincidentally the same day as today) cuz I was bored and couldn't really focus...I was gonna take a picture of it but my writing was really ugly...so I decided to rewrite it here cuz I stumbled upon it just now while sifting through my notes...

November 28, 11:20 AM

You go your way, I go mine
Given time and space, you'll be surprised the things that you find
Distance is good sometimes, it helps a person grow
But it's hard to turn around and simply walk away I know
I saw potential in you, it made this thing appealing
Until I realized you didn't share the same feeling
A short momentary pain, it felt like deja vu
I would've never expected that I would fall for you
Now I find myself walking down a familiar path
I've been here way too many times, I can't help but laugh
But I always bounce back, hopefully sooner than later
It's gonna take time to get me back all the feelings I gave her
I don't want it to be weird, I'm sorry I can't help it
I need to focus on myself, sorry to sound selfish
I know our paths will cross again when life allows it to
So for now, know that this is my farewell to you

RT

No comments:

Post a Comment