WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, January 01, 2017

Hello 2017

Day 1/31

Happy new year friends...haven't spoken to y'all since last year...........GOT'EM LOL. But uh, here we are...back again, ANOTHER 31 STRAIGHT DAYS of posts...hope y'all can handle it without getting annoyed of me, jokes. But uh, I guess let's get straight into it.

Starting off the new year, it hit me like a truck...if you want something...GO AND GET IT. Don't ask questions, don't think about it...don't doubt yourself or your worth...be confident. If you want something, believe that you can get it, then work hard and go get it. The more you think, the more you convince yourself that you're not worth it, that you can't do it, that it's out of your reach. Whether it's good grades, a job, a girl, a boy...if you want it...GO GET IT. Missed opportunities is one of the worst feelings ever...looking back and going dang, I wish this, I wish that...what if this, what if that. TAKE RISKS...failure and rejection are A PART OF LIFE. It helps us grow, learn and when we're faced with the same situation, we know what to and what not to do. I'd rather say I did it and failed or did it and got rejected than be like nah I didn't do it, or wonder what would've or could've happened if I did to it. What;s even worse is seeing someone else do it, or get it...and be like that could've been me. Take risks, don't be afraid to fail or get rejected, that's life...you live, you learn, you grow. Believe in yourself, I know I sound preachy...but it really hit me in the face and especially in the heart. Missing an opportunity and seeing someone else do what I couldn't...it doesn't even make me mad...it just...stings...real bad. I thought about it too much...I doubted myself, I convinced myself out of it, I didn't believe in myself...and now I'm sitting here like well what if this, what if that. And I don't want the same for you...take chances...it's scary I know, but the failure or rejection only hurts for a little bit...whereas not knowing...that can and will last...I'm telling you. That's all I really have, see y'all tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment