WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, January 05, 2017

The Other Guy

Day 5/31

HEY Y'ALL...feeling hella lazy right now, sorry about that, but uh here's an oldie but a goodie...dedicated to my boy with them girl problems right now...LOOOL, this is for you...

Written on March 11, 2011

You deserve better but you choose to settle for less
You choose to deal with the pain, heartache and the stress
You know he's not right for you, yet you still choose to stay
You're telling me you're all good when I know you're not okay
You're telling me you love him when he hurts you every time
I wanna hold you close but I gotta stay behind the friend line
You tell me that he loves you but I hardly see him show it
I've told you that his words are empty and deep down you know it
What does he have over you, that keeps you coming back
You're a smart girl, you should know his charm is just an act
I see you sad and hurting more than I see you with a smile
He hurts you then he says he loves you, yeah I know his style
He's rude to you, saying things a boyfriend never should
Making empty promises saying he wishes that he could
Nice guys finish last, I'm at the end of the pack
But slow and steady wins the race so you can bet that I'll be back

No comments:

Post a Comment