WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, January 14, 2017

Flirty Versus Friendly

Day 14/31

I feel like this is something that both guys and girls struggle with. It's something guys struggle with discerning and something that girls struggle with appearing to be. I can't count the amount of conversations I've had with my guy friends about not being able to tell if a girl is being flirty or friendly. But I've also had conversations with some girls about their worry of coming off flirty when they're really just friendly. I think that's why as of late, my advice to people is to be direct with your intentions. That way people will know and can react appropriately you know. Otherwise if people don't know it's hard to be yourself because you don't wanna convey the wrong message. Other advice for my dudes is to be patient, I know some dudes who're quick to fall for any girl who initiates conversation with them lol. And for girls...think before you speak I'd say, don't be too touchy-feely, that can be easily misconstrued. Trust me when I say this is something I've struggled with discerning, but experience comes a long way you know. That's all I really wanted to say, sorry the posts have been so rushed and lazy lately, I've been on the go so much, my bad, but I'll see y'all tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment