WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, January 29, 2017

Wandering Aimlessly

Day 29/31

Most of the time, I love and savour my alone time...it's rare, whether listening to music or just kinda taking in the silence...I like my alone time. But sometimes...it's dangerous, it's toxic...cuz you think a lot...about life,about your friends, about the future, about anything and everything...wherever your mind chooses to wander.I love it and I hate it...sometimes I have to like distract myself otherwise my mind wanders too far off. It's like when you're a kid and you're at the mall with your parents...you kinda wander off in your own direction but your parents pull you back before you get too far and they can't see you anymore. I like have to kinda do that internally...grab the inner me's hand and be like woah woah, don'tt go too far now. Sometimes, my mind just like creates problems out of nothing lol or like makes problems out of things that shouldn't be problems. So I like my alone time, but sometimes...thinking too much is a bad thing, it adds unnecessary stress...which is why I also like keeping myself busy when I'm not feeling the alone time lol. I don't got much to share with y'all today...I'm kinda busy, it's the ROYAL RUMBLE...if you know what that is...you a real one...I skipped ball just for this LOL.

For some reason this post came to mind for some reason...so uh yeah, see y'all tomorrow lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment