WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, January 22, 2017

Say What's Real, Say How You Feel

Day 22/31

I got fake people showin' fake love to me, straight up to my faaaaaaace. My friends will attest that I'm that dude who literally makes a song or sings about anything lol...to the point where I'm annoying, but they miss it when I'm not around to do it LOL. I dunno, I just feel like even if I don't like you...I can respect you if you're straight up just like Rodmond I don't like you...because this or that...or I just don't like you, no reason, we just don't mesh. I prefer that over someone who's shady and not real with their feelings. To keep it real or to keep it 100 is to just be honest, if you don't like something, say it. I just don't like people who put on faces to please people...NOW there is a difference when say you're going to like your girlfriend or boyfriend's house and you're trying to impress them...I wouldn't call that being fake, I'd say that's just trying to be polite and respectful. But you know what I'm saying...shady people.,..have like that aura about them, you just don't know what their motives are. The dope thing about your best friends is when they're completely honest with you...even tho it might suck at first...at least they're honest. People will sometimes tell me I'm rude or I'm mean...but hey, I'm real, I wouldn't wanna be any other way. Now that's not to say go to everyone and say what you don't like about them...there's boundaries you feel...I'm moreso saying...don't be fake, if someone asks you something...or when the situation calls for it, be honest. Don't go to your friends now and start listing things you don't like about them...use common sense. Why do you think they call me RTtheRealest...cuz I'm the realest dude out here...LOOOOL okay I'm joking. Literally, I was just trying to think of a twitter handle because y'all roast me for using psychospin...and I don't even remember how I came up with RTtheRealest...I know I didn't wanna use my name or some sort of variation cuz it sounded lame...then I thought of RT...and wanted to add something onto that...realest just kinda...came to mind.,,and it stuck...and now that's like most of my usernames for everything lol. You know when something sounds weird at first but then later it grows on you and you get used to it...like "thebestyouneverheard" sounded super weird to be at first...but now it's...a thing...a ting...LOL.

So I usually do my whole random tangent thing at the beginning, but I really wanted to start off with the whole straight up to my faaaaace thing LOL. Anyways...sometimes I forget that I have like a lot of adult friends on facebook...but wait Rodmond, aren't you an adult? Yeah, but I mean like aaaaaadult...like 40+ LOL. Part of me is believes that my viewing range is like 15-30 LOL...but I forget sometimes there are some genuine like adults who go on my blog and have years of wisdom under their belt. One of my counselors at church...but wait Rodmond, aren't you a counselor? Yeah, but when I was in high school, he was my counselor and I kinda still see him in that light cuz he's always looking out for us. So anyways, I remember a long time ago, I found out he read my blog cuz he owned a blackberry 10 and nobody else on this earth owned a blackberry...for the most part at least lol...so I remember writing that on my blog one time how a user with a blackberry viewed my blog and he called me out on it the next day at church LOOOL. So anyways...today at church, he was like hey I stumbled onto your blog again and read this post called Flirty Versus Friendly and he was like I thought it was cool, it's definitely very relatable and a good topic to discuss, he was like yeah you should bring that up to your kids or even to the other university guys and gals...he's like man, I've struggled with that before and I'm sure a lot of people still do. I started dying at the fact that he was like yeah man /I feel you, I've been there LOOOOL...anyways, if you manage to come across this, thanks for always being so cool and down to earth. And with that, I'll see y'all tomorrow...peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment