WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, January 26, 2017

We Back...Tomorrow

Day 26/31

Hey friends, today was a very up and down day, it was UP...then it was DOWN. So I've been stressing over these 2 seminar presentations...one yesterday and one today. It was such a relief to finally get them both done like man, you don't understand how nice I feel cuz now it's just small assignments or essays. It's not that public speaking is the worst thing...but I'm just not a fan of presentations, that being said...today's one was great, My other classmates were like yo you did really good...so that was dope. We got our exams back and I don't even wanna boast...but yo I'm killing it this year in school...I've never buckled down so hard before in my life...ALL my friends can attest to this...so to finally start seeing B's and A;s....man it's a weird but beautiful feeling. But THEN...I was supposed to bus home with my boy so he could drive me home but he like stopped responding, he either died or his phone died. So I had to take 2 buses home then walk like hella far in the cold...took me over an hour to get home which was a down way to end such a dope day. This weekend feels...FREE...I have stuff to do, but it's unimportant or irrelevant stuff...I feel nice. BTW...I've been feeling hella impulsive...so I might wake up with a lot of my hair gone tomorrow...it's just time for a change lol...um, yeah. I'm in a rush right now, I'm tired, I'm lazy...I've had a long day, cut me some slack...WE BACK IN FULL FORCE TOMORROW...PINKY PROMISE.

No comments:

Post a Comment