WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, January 23, 2017

The Journey Continues

Day 23/31

I read this post (give it a read) and it kinda inspired me talk about it lol. This blog to me...is my life...my diary...but to a lot of you, it's...entertainment, it's something to read and laugh at or be like hm that was cool or interesting. In a lot of ways it's like you're reading a book and I'm the protagonist.

This is a story about a boy named Rod
He never believed in himself but he believed in God

That's all I have so far...I've actually had that line just laying around for a while LOL. But forreal tho...y'all have seen me through so much stress, pain, failures, heartbreak and such..it's like you're right here with me on the journey. Like watching the entire Harry Potter franchise, you get invested in him, you want him to succeed (hopefully). In the same way, I feel this blog is similar in that way...y'all wanna see that "I Made It" post or that "I Think She's The One" post. Cuz y'all have seen me go through it all...seen me get so close but just miss the mark. I kinda owe it to you guys LOL. I was listening to this Big Sean song yesterday (his new album is going to be dope btw) and he was saying "I know what it feel like to think you found the one, told mom that so many times I'm sounding dumb." Trust me, I'm eagerly waiting to be able to write that post just as eagerly y'all are waiting to read it. I hope y'all are enjoying or have been enjoying...me, my growth, my life, my stories, my struggles, my triumph...I don't say it enough, but I'm really thankful for y'all...cuz you motivate me on the days I don't feel like doing this, on the days I feel like hanging it all up and calling it quits, thank you. Thanks for sticking with me, thanks for stopping by, thanks for even just visiting. I'll catch y'all tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment