WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Day 24

Day 24/31

BRUH...couldn't even think of a catchy title...so let's just chat...no slacking, let' finish off this month strong guys...but I'm like hella swamped right now...I got a seminar to present tomorrow and another seminar on Thursday, then I'm back to just regular assignments which is cool...I just really need to focus on buckle down today and tomorrow...hope y'all understand. Today was hectic...had a cold milk tea with extra sugar and I started tripping balls...my heart felt like it was gonna explode...like it was beating super fast...that was a big mistake, either that or the fact that I downed it really fast was a mistake. After class I went to the library at 1 and left at like 6...after like 3 hours it started to feel like a prison and I was so depressed but so focused at the same time LOL. I hate leaving York when it's dark...well one for safety purposes...two, it feels like I've been there all day...but at least I'm getting work done right. I started reminiscing about my first few years at York, I was gonna make a post about it but there really isn't much content. It's just me not going to class...or when I did go to class I wouldn't pay attention. Y'all know I'm taking a 7-10 pm class on Monday, I had one in my 2nd year and BOOOOY...I like went to 1/8 of those classes...don't know how I managed to pass that class. People would like stream Raptor games, my friend would full on sleep. I remember in my other class I would sit ALLLL the way at the back and watch Fresh Prince...to the point where I was like screw that let's just stay home and watch Fresh Prince...boy I was a slacker, still am...but I know when to focus and buckle down...sometimes. Anyways, back to work...tomorrow's seminar is more chill cuz it's my women's studies class and they're all talkative and I have a partner so I'm not too worried. Thursday is kinda nerve wracking cuz there's like less than 10 people and it's pretty quiet...which makes me less anxious but like it also means less discussion which is the point of a seminar...so we'll see how that goes...Friday never looked so much further than it has this week. Anyways, catch y'all tomorrow, peace easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment