WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, January 12, 2017

How's Life?

Day 12/31

Hey friends, writing this post on the go so sorry if it's shorter than the norm lol. But uh just thought I'd hit y'all with a quick update on life and school and such even though I've been kinda doing so sporadically. Today was my last class of the week so I'm just chilling right now. It's looking to pick us pretty fast cuz I got my seminars coming up. This semester also looks to go by faster too because it's only like 12 weeks whereas September to December was 16 weeks. It's pretty crazy to think I'll be graduating again in 12 weeks...saying it like that makes it seem faster than saying 3 months. I'm pretty excited for summer because there's a lot going on...I might go on vacay with my fam, my friends wanna go on vacay, my home church is starting a softball team and of course there's job hunting. My boy just turned 25 last week and realizing I'm turning 25 soon is making me feel like an adult more than it ever has. Just little things like not being able to eat as much at all you can eat sushi or like not really having much time for video games anymore. Btw I'm at dinner with my boys right now so shoutout to M-Diddy and Imaderp4. Yeah that's all I got to say right now, it's really cold outside lol, peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment