WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, January 21, 2017

I Felt Like A Celebrity

Day 21/31

What's good friends, so I had a GREAT start to my day. Went to timmies, ordered an iced coffee, paid for it, held it by the top and dropped it in my car as I was putting it in the cup holder. So there was like a good amount of coffee inside both cup holders and some on my phone and stuff. Man I was so annoyed, but at the same time I was in a rush so didn't even get to ask for another iced coffee, just got a bunch of napkins to clean the car. So my day was kinda slow after that for the most part, time is really of the essence cuz I have 2 seminars next week and like hardly any time to work on them so uh...pray for me to get through this week.

So my boys and I decided to go to an NBA D-League game cuz seats are cheap, we ended up getting COURTSIDE tickets. So we got 2 pairs, one in the middle and one in the corner so we switched every quarter. Man, I literally felt like a celebrity...being so close to the players, hearing everything that's being said on the court. It takes watching a basketball game to the next level...hearing the players yell things like THATS A FOUL REF or hearing the ref talk to players like hey, stop yelling LOL. It was such a dope experience and tbh I lowkey prefer it over sitting like 200-300 for Raptor games. Like I can't explain it, it's such a different experience being on the court, so close to everything and everyone. But yeah, it made me feel like I was some next level famous person or something. Yeah that's all I wanted to say, I'm in a car right now...so I'll see y'all tomorrow, peace out






.

No comments:

Post a Comment