WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Friday, January 20, 2017

The Feeling Of Being Replaced

Day 20/31

Wait, but Rodmond what happened to day 19? I'll tell you what happened, I got lazy is what happened lol...when it comes to blogging I'm like a nightowl...I just prefer to do it at night, so on the days I know I'm going out I try to write something in the afternoon so I can post it later at night. But sometimes, life gets the best of me and I forget and am sitting staring at my phone outside at like 10 pm like shoot...I still have to blog. So the easy thing to do would've been throw up an old post or an old poem and be done with it, but I was like naaaaah...let's just do TWO posts tomorrow, so look out for another post tonight! Wasn't really looking forward to the weekend yesterday because I have so much stuff due next week...so excuse me if I'm stressed next week, after that I should resume to normality hopefully.

I don't think anyone likes the feeling of being replaced. Whether it's seeing your ex date someone else or seeing your best friend make new friends...it's a crumby feeling. I remember my friend telling me one time that she would be there for me "as long as I needed her" and for the longest time that annoyed me because it felt like she was like filling in as a temporary kinda thing you know She would always be like once you find a good girl that I approve of, you won't need me anymore. But it ended up being the opposite when she got a boyfriend and I essentially told her the same thing when I was like, it seems like you don't need me anymore. So yeah...anytime my dad is around kids...he gets like hella excited...and I joke with my brother like yo I think dad wants another kid LOOL. But the lowkey inner child in me is like bruuuuh, stupid kid....in my head I like throw a rock at him and peace out. No one likes the feeling of being replaced. Even tho they're your ex, it's still a weird feeling seeing them move on and date someone else you know. It also makes so much sense to me when people say that they hate their best friend's other friends or they hate their boyfriend's girl friends or girlfriend's boy friends...does that make sense? Like if we really care for someone, we feel like they're ours and when someone kinda threatens that, we don't like it. It's a pretty interesting thought that I'm sure everyone has felt or imagined one way or another. That's all I really wanted to say, look out for another post tonight...aka in a couple of hours lol PEACE.

No comments:

Post a Comment