WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

I;ll Never Understand

Day 25/31

MERRY CH...oh true, it's January. Lowkey looking forward to the end of this month cuz seriously...posting everyday is hectic and borderline stressful LOL...it's like OH SHOOT, haven't blogged today, like most things in life...I like to do it on my own time lol. Anyways...today was good, presented one of my seminars, the other one is tomorrow. The boring part was having to sit through the movie again after already watching it in order to prep for the seminar...but it was great, people were talkative...my partner and I got through like half of what we wanted to do get through lol so I'm glad we had some good discussion, one more tomorrow then I can coast for the most part of January and February. 

So I feel like sometimes, when one door closes another one opens...easy enough to comprehend right. But sometimes, when one door closes...what if another one doesn't open...it's not like life is always going to be handing you opportunity after opportunity just cuz you miss one. Sometimes you kinda wander for a bit and just...search...like you're in a space shuttle in space just  kinda floating around...I feel like everyone has those periods of just floating y'feel. Sometimes when unexpected things happen, I'm just kinda like man...God I'll never understand your plan...but you do you. Then it kinda hits me...that's the point, we're not supposed to understand his ways y'feel. Otherwise it'd be similar to like knowing our future. Cuz if God always opened one door after one was closed...we'd figure it out and when something goes wrong it's like oh...it's cool, I can chill cuz another door is gonna open anyways. God always and will continue to surprise me with his plan and I just kinda sit there like dang...I never would've thought, expected or seen things going that way. I'm beginning to understand that you're not meant to understand God or His plan...that's what makes Him so much more than us in every conceivable way. In the series finale of Boy Meets World, Cory (the main character) is talking to his new little brother about life and how he's gonna have to go through a lot and he's gonna meet a lot of people and stuff...then he goes oh...Boy Meets World, I get it now. I feel like life is like that...it's not gonna be until we've crossed the finish line and are looking back and the path we took to get to the finish line that we're gonna be like wow...what a journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment