WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

I Don't Want It Anymore

You every want something really bad...then after a while, you just don't. It could be for a variety of reasons, maybe you changed, the way you once saw it isn't the same as the way you now see it. Maybe it changed, maybe the thing that drew you to it changed or isn't there anymore or is gone. Maybe it isn't what you want anymore or maybe you feel it isn't worth the effort anymore. I feel like that kinda...it's weird tho...thinking back to that one point when and where it was all you wanted and could think and talk about. But now...you just don't, and you directly explain it, you just don't have that same feeling for it that you once did. For me...it's kinda even to the point where the thing you once wanted and thought about for so long...now kinda turns you off and rubs you the wrong way. Is that weird? Is that growth? Is that change? I dunno...it's something, that's for sure. Maybe I've changed and am just seeing it in a different light now and from a different perspective...or maybe it's changed and isn't the same thing that I once wanted anymore. Rereading this, it feels like I'm speaking it riddles lol, or at least it feels like I'm very very ambiguous and indirect, which I am lol...sorry.

2 comments: