WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, June 24, 2013

To Whom It May Concern...

Sometimes I wish I could meet you...you, the reader, you reading this post right now. I know a good chunk of people who go on this blog are my friends or people I know. But it'd be nice...just to know who you know. I'd love to hear your thoughts, just to connect with you. Regardless, I want you to know that you visiting this blog and reading this post is encouragement alone for me...for me to keep going, when I feel down or when I don't feel like blogging anymore, I think of you...and it motivates me to continue. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment