WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, June 03, 2013

Prayer Journal: Day 4

Molm: My heart honestly breaks for you...I pray that God gives you and your family strength. That in this tough time you will really seek and trust God, that He has a plan for you and your family. I don't know what you're going through or what you're feeling, but I pray that you remain strong and trusting of the Lord. Whatever happens, know that it is in God's will. I really hope you and your fam stay strong through this experience...I know it'll only help you understand God's will and His plan for you. Just remember that He is ALWAYS in control.

Lolg: For someone as young as you...I can't imagine what it's like not to have someone that important around you to see you grow and teach you about everything. I pray that you grow in Christ...that you bear much fruit. Like the parable of the sower, I pray that you stay on the right path and don't get distracted or choked out by your surroundings. I pray that you and your family will be reunited and that you learn to love God.

Cslm: I don't know what's up with you lately...you're so distant...and isolated and reserved. I pray tht God gives you peace in whatever you're struggling with. That God will continue to teach you and help you grow in the areas that you seek. I pray that you trust in Him and you continue to surround yourself and embrace the people around you...embrace the love and the positivity, know that we are all here, we love you and we care about you. You aren't alone in this.

Tycn: I pray that you seek and desire to know God more on a daily and consistent basis. That you break free of the barriers that are preventing you from knowing Christ. I pray that you renew your flame for God, know that He is always with you. I pray that when you feel alone or lukewarm, that you will pray and ask God for strength. Half of it is up to you to take the initiative to want to know God more...and to know His Word...and His people. I'm praying for you brother.

As of late, I just have this vibe that lately...a lot of people are just feeling lukewarm...or really content in their faith...and some people are even falling off. My prayer is that God...you will reveal yourself to them, show them how magnificent You are and how amazing You are. You know when each person's time will come, I pray that the church, Your people...will come back to You with arms lifted high, praising You with all our hearts. I thank You God for never abandoning me despite the numerous times I closed the door on You.I thank you for always being in my heart...and always fanning the flame inside of me...I thank You for the people in my life who help me grow as a christian and help me seek You more.Thank You God for all these blessings in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment