WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, June 27, 2013

It Always Comes Back To You...

So tonight I went to crossfit at my friend's church and after crossfit atlike 10 ish or so, I saw my ex...I haven't seen her in quite a while...but we've talked here and there. The thing I love about her is when we see each other, we'll chill, we'll talk and we'll treat each other like nothing's changed...and nothing has changed. But something about her...we just have natural chemistry...when I'm with her...i'm comfortable, something about it just feels right.We sat there for like 45 min ish just talking while they were playing dodgeball and we were just catching each other up with what's been happening. I dunno...it just felt weird...but a good kinda weird...I had butterflies in my stomach a bunch of times. Everything just flowed so naturally, and it felt good. We were talking and she was telling me that her birthday is coming up, so I sent her a message after asking her out pretty much...for lunch or dinner to celebrate her birthday if she was free. Every time I think it's over or I've moved on and the feelings are finally locked up for good...I see her and she's back in my life and the feelings are like free and floating around again. It's like I've been trying to close that door for the longest time, but can never bring myself to completely close it shut...cuz part of me still has a soft spot for her. I don't know where this is going...I don't know how I feel about her...but I'm just going with the flow...my brain is telling me one thing, my heart is telling me another. Damn this sucks...but this song illustrates how I feel perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment