WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, June 06, 2013

The Finish Line

I'm gonna be going to 2 of my friend's graduation in like a week or so and another one of my friends is graduating this summer...it just has me thinking of my school year. I was just looking for something in my room, ended up cleaning my room, ended up looking through my university acceptances and all that ish. It's crazy that I'm going into my 4th year...has it really been that long...damn...it feels like just a year or two ago I was in first year taking all these courses, slowly getting to know my way around. And now I'm going into my fourth year...and if I play my cards right and work really hard, I can graduate in the not the coming year but the year after that. That's crazy to me...seeing everyone around me grow up, grow old...graduate, just start university...damn. Where did the time go...soon enough we're all gonna be graduated, full time jobs, married, slowly settling down, kids...man...10 years from now meeting up with the homies is gonna be so different lol...we'll all be like adults...dads possibly...damn.


No comments:

Post a Comment