WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Elementary School Choir Swag....

I know I've been mad slacks with posting lately...but these past few days have actually been an emotional rollercoaster...didn't do nothing out of the ordinary these past 2 days...gym, ball, softball, chill pretty much, but today I remembered this funny story. So in elementary school, like grade 5...I remember my school (which was only like 2-3 years old) wanted to come up with a school song...and they wanted a bunch of people to perform it at some assembly. So my teacher, who I never really liked...goes hey guys, because you guys are such nice kids and willing helpers, I signed you all up to be apart of the choir...I was like wtf....I was pissed. We had to go to like practices and rehearsals...so I remember it was like my class and the other grade 5 class doing it...me and like 2 of my friends were really pissed and really didn't wanna do it...so during one meeting...which was during recess, we literally ran out of the library where we were practicing to go have recess LOOOL. My teacher got sooooo pissed lol, but I told he r straight up you never asked us, you just signed us up, I don't wanna do this gay stuff LOOOOL she got soooo mad, she's like okay if you don't wanna do it don't...so me and my friends didn't LOOOL

No comments:

Post a Comment