WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Venting...

When I"m mad...usually certain things will comfort me or relax me...like playing ball, working out, playing UFC on xbox...what else, taking walks, talking with people. But sometimes you just really wish you had a punching bag...where nothing else will do and you just literally wanna hit something. I'm slowly feeling that right now...like at this moment. My brother brought his girlfiend home again to sleepover, 2nd time...I think I already explained the story..but yeah.It's different this time, I'm not freaking out, I'm not gonna lose sleep over it. But I'm someone ticked off and annoyed...cuz there was no notice, he literally came home like 10 minutes ago, I was in the basement trying to sleep, I hear more footsteps than usual...I go upstairs and I see her...it's like 2 am...I really hope that they work tomorrow and I won't see them...if they don't and it's both their days off and I have to be home with just the,...then I may freak out and flip tables. But yeah...right now, not feeling to great...like I'll sleep and my freakout meter is at like a 55% right now whereas the first time she slept over which was also the first night I met her, I was at like an 85%...but yeah. I just pray you know what you're doing bro. My heart wants you to have found something real and something beautiful. Cuz I do notice that you are happier, but a good chunk of me knows you well enough to believe and say confidently that this is just a phase. No matter how hard you try to convince me and yourself that you really like her and it's real, despite the age gap...I give you guys 2 months tops...but we'll see...I'm not trying to be a downer, but I'm being realistic. It;s like you're a late bloomer and you're experiencing everything that a normal high schooler is and you're getting excited about all the same things as well. I don't know man, just be smart and remember what I told you, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment