WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Downtown Chilling...

What's good...today was a great day...went downtown with my 2 friends. Driving down there, it was raining and we were like man, this sucks...then as soon as we got there, it stopped. We went to this all you can eat sushi place where you order with iPads...how sick is that. Then we shopped around and stuff...it was soooooo hot outside lol...we walked around outside for a few hours, then went to the Eaton center and shopped around a bit more. Drove back around 7 ish and played ball at church. Today was some great ball runs...I really felt nice and had my game going. Such a great day...on another note...I'm so excited for my church retreat this weekend...it'll be nice to get away for a few days and chill with my church homies.

No comments:

Post a Comment