WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Friday, June 21, 2013

My Perfect Girl

I've struggled for the past 3 days trying to write this post lol...half of it is laziness and the other half is I don't know how to put it into words.

So like a few weeks ago I was out with this girl I haven't seen in a really really long time. She's a real good friend, and I would never see her as anything else...I just wouldn't lol. So we were catching us with each other and how we've been doing and we got onto the topic of our ideal girl and guy. She was going off about her ideal guy and what not at dinner, she went on for so long that we ended up carrying the conversation past dinner cuz the restaurant was about to close. So in the car, after she had finally said everything, she was like what about you...lol...I told her I didn't know...this is something I've never seriously thought about before...it's something that has probably crossed my mind, but never something I really sat down and thought about. So yeah, I told her I didn't know and she started like listing out qualities for me LOL. I dunno...as I've gotten older, what I look for in a girl has changed dramatically and my quote unquote "perfect girl" is something I've only dreamt about, but never taken the time to like bring her to life through words or whatever. I guess one of the biggest things that has changed about me in what I look for in a girl is someone that loves God. She doesn't have to be the most spiritually faithful person in the world...but someone who may or may not be around the same place as me in their walk with God. So we can share with each other our struggles, grow together and walk together as we strive to be closer to God, that's probably one of my biggest things. Now obviously, in our day and age, looks is what draws us first, but personality and stuff is what we look for in the long run. My friend mentioned oh you probably want a girl who plays sports lol...now that's not something I have to have...but it would definitely earn you brownie points with me/be a huge bonus. But hmm...what do I look for in a girl...someone who understands me, like inside out...where we can just sit and watch the stars and not say a word and know what each other's thinking. Someone I can just chill with an entire day and not do anything...just sit around at home, make food, watch shows, play board games. So I guess someone's who's not that high maintenance, but at the same time will put in the effort to make the relationship work and grow and not become stale. There are obviously things that I like such as a girl who can cook, that is super sexy...I myself can't cook that well, but it would be definitely fun to learn and try and cook with her together. I don't even know what else...someone I can be myself around as cliche as that sounds, someone I can like go to the gym with, play videogames with, but still go on a walk on the beach with or take out on a romantic dinner, you know lol. I honestly don\t even know lol...someone who's not super loud, but not super quiet either...who picks and chooses her moments depending on her surroundings and the people around her...kinda like me lol. But at the same time, I don't want someone exactly like me, they say opposites attract. And I remember in one episode of Boy Meets World, these 2 guys go on a double date and realize that their friend's date is exactly like them, so they switch...and realize like what the...why are we dating someone exactly like us, there's no fun in that....there's no growth or excitement in that cuz everything would be the same and so predictable. So as much as I want someone who'll play sports, go to the gym or play videogames with me...at the same time, I guess I just want someone to compliment my personality.

No comments:

Post a Comment