WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, June 17, 2013

A Few Thank Yous...

I'll start with this one...on Friday me and our new pastor had a good talk...it started with basketball and just his feelings towards it and how the upper and head pastors are on his back and he just wanted to get a feel of it. He told me their point of view and his point of view. He said that because he's from this generation, he understands us more and understands also that their "demands" are a bit unrealistic.At that moment, my guards dropped and I felt like I was slowly and could slowly begin to open up to him because he really tried to relate to us and could relate to us. So after that, we had a good talk to just get to know each other more and we just shared with each other the things we were struggling with and stuff, so thank you for that, I appreciate it.

Before I start this round of thank yous...let me explain. Long story short, my 29 year old brother started dating this 18 year old girl...it's been 3 weeks and a few days ago he brought her home and it made me super uncomfortable, upset, angry, etc. Not only did he bring her home, she slept over...and they did...things. So yeah...I barely slept that night...was on the phone till 4 am ranting to my friend cuz I was so mad and grossed out, etc. But yeah...I ranted on twitter and a bunch of people really comforted me and stuff. So firstly...OO...you were the first person I called when I didn't know who to go to or what to do...thanks for being there even though I know you had fork in the morning, thanks for comforting me and encouraging me like you always do and giving me advice...lol vice versa now eh. AY...after he went to sleep...you were the first person that popped into my head to call...thank you for staying up with me till like 4:30...and listening to me rant and just go off...thank you for simply being there and understanding me and comforting me. I really appreciate it, I honestly would have been so lost and I wouldn't have known what to do, I would've legit gone crazy without you, thank you. BT...thanks for checking up on me and taking me out to talk cuz you knew I didn't wanna me home lol. I always tell you just how easy you are to talk to, something about your personality makes it so easy for me to open up to you. I honestly love hearing your perspective on things cuz it's different, good different. You truly are a great brother in Christ, thank you. TW...thank you for not only messaging me, but taking me out to go run some ball with your boys...it was definitely a good stress reliever and it helped me clear my mind. Thanks for also going with me to Canadian Tire to spy on her LOOOOL...and thanks for the hour in your car outside my house just chilling, talking, playing games, music...thanks bro, I'm glad I've known you for so long and that we still keep in contact. Lastly, in no particular order...SL, KD, TC, HT...thanks for messaging me....whether through text or twitter...to check up on me and see how I'm doing, thank you for the encouraging words, prayers and advice...it really means a lot to me. God really surrounded me with great, caring and loving friends...thanks guys.

Lastly...my friend hit me up at like 9:30 or 10 and asked me to go to the park with her...to which I was like sure...whatever lol. So we chilled at the park till like 12...just talking about everything from life, school, problems, relationships, friends...and just getting to know each other more and more. It was nice...to just chill with someone at the park, so calm and relaxing. Thanks for listening and being there as well, I'm glad we've become as close as we have.

No comments:

Post a Comment