WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Friday, June 21, 2013

Prayer Journal:Day 6

Shwu: My heart literally breaks for your loss and I can't imagine what you're going through or what you're feeling right now. As beautiful and amazing as life is...a big part of it is also death unfortunately, know that she is in a better place, watching down over you...and she wouldn't want you to hold your head down and mope in your own sorrow. You may or you may not read this...regardless I'm still going to speak from my heart as if you aren't reading this. I pray that you really embrace God's love...run to him with open arms and just surround yourself with Him and His people. The last thing you should do is to isolate and seclude yourself from everyone...it's nice to have personal space once in a while, but you need the support and encouragement of your family, friends and brothers and sisters to help you get through this tough time. Know that I'm personally praying for you and sending you spiritual strength, I know you can and will get through this, keep your head up

Jetn: Today, you really left me speechless, I didn't know what to say or how to respond to you. Every time I talk to you, I get more and more shocked, excited and amazed at how mature you are for your age. An old man's soul trapped inside a young man's body as you so eloquently put it. I honestly see God's love radiating from you. And despite you being really young, I admire you so much my friend.I admire how much you love God and how passionate you are about the church, your fellowship, your family, your brothers and sisters, your teammates. It's so encouraging and beautiful to see, you honestly have such a good head on your shoulders and God is really working in you. I love your dedication and the heart you have...everything that you say, I can tell is genuine. I pray that you always have this desire and fire for God...that you will continue to heed God's calling and go and make disciples of other people. I pray God continues to teach you and help you only to grow closer to Him and to share His love to others.I'm so amazed by you man, you inspire me, thank you.

Jyyu: I hope that you really get your priorities straight man.That God will really speak to you and reveal himself to you this summer. It's time you really started to take responsibility for your own actions, I pray that you keep yourself accountable when it comes to doing devos, reading the word or coming to fellowship and things of the sort.I'm praying for you bud.

No comments:

Post a Comment