WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Prayer Journal: Day 7

Rdtm: I know you'll probably never read these words, but my heart breaks for you, cuz you're my brother. I love you, and I wanna see you succeed in life, as a big brother, you're supposed to be a role model. I really don't know what you're doing, where your head it at or what your plan is for this whole thing. As much as it weirds me out or makes me uncomfortable...it scares me even more...I've told you before that I don't care about her, I care about you...and what this whole thing is doing to you. Like part of me is so mad and angry at you, because you're so stupid. But part of me is worried and scared for you, because I don't know what to do, I don't know what you're thinking or what you're doing. I pray that God has a plan for you...for this...for all of this.On a completely different note which I didn't wanna tweet...one thing that pisses me off is he didn't give no notice of him bringing her home...like c'mon man.

Tycn: I pray that you are continuing to desire God as hard as it is, and as far away as you are. I pray that through trials and temptation, you will remain faithful to God. I hope that God gives you strength to endure exams and just whatever stresses you may be feeling. Know that your brothers and sisters in Christ are praying for you and supporting you and are always here for you. Stay strong bud.

No comments:

Post a Comment