WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, June 02, 2013

Insomnia...

So I think I had one of the worst sleeping experiences in a long while today...was tossing and turning the entire night till like 1:30...got up at like 3 and went to go get a drink...woke up spontaneously at 5 and was literally wide awake tossing and turning,decided to get up...play one game of 2k...went back to bed at 5:45 ish...tossed and turned till like 6:30...played some games on my phone and now it's 7 am...I have like 30-45 min to sleep if I want before getting up to get ready for church and eat breakfast.I was gonna just go off on twitter, but I decided to blog about it instead...I don't know what's wrong...it wasn't hot or anything, I'm sleeping in the basement, I just literally couldn't sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment