WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, June 10, 2013

Bonding and Fellowship

Hey guys, so at first I wanted to write about something else, but I'll save that for tomorrow cuz it's a longer post and I'm really tired right now. Today, had church and after that I taught Sunday School. For the most part, they paid attention, were quiet and participated a lot, I think it's gonna be a good 3 months teaching these kids. They talked and got involved and I'm slowly getting to know them more and more. After that, during worship practice, the lack of sleep began catching up to me. After, we went over to someone's house for a barbecue to celebrate my friend's early bday. We had fun...lots of meat, food, board games, talks, jokes and a time of prayer for our friend who's grandmother had a stroke and is in critical condition right now. Today was just a great night of bonding with each other as a church and as a fellowship...the love that was showed today through encouragement, support and prayer was really nice to see. That's what being brothers and sisters in Christ is all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment