WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, June 09, 2013

Prayer Journal: Day 5

Shwu: I can't imagine what you're going through or feeling right now, you and your family both. I pray that God gives you the strength emotionally, physically and mentally to get through this. Trust that God has a plan, and whatever happens is in His plan. I never know what to say in situations where I can't relate to the person, because though I have witnessed death, never to someone close to me...so though I cannot sympathize with you, I want you to know that I'm here for you and I'm praying for you. I've always admired how easy to talk to you were and how down to earth and simple you were. You always seemed to have a lot on your plate and though you would get stressed, it never seemed to overwhelm you completely, you would always have a calm head on your shoulders, but now...I can't imagine what's going on in your head and in your heart. I pray that God lifts up the boulder on your shoulders, trust in Him...He will guide you and your family through this.

Oali: You're the type of person to keep a lot of things bottled up for some reason. It's interesting that you told me you stress about people problems and that's pretty much it aside from the usual like school and stuff. I similarly struggle with the same thing as well, and I pray that God will guide you through this. That you will find comfort in Him and in His people, and really continue to grow and mature in Christ. I've seen you grow so much and seen you change so much...and as we both seek and desire Christ more and more, I see that our friendship has changed as well, in a good way. I pray that God takes you down the path He sees fit, and you will trust that He will never fail you.

Cllm: Where is your head at lately? You say you want change but you're not proactive about it, you only talk. Same with the problems you see in life, in church, in our friendship...I dunno. I'm trying, I pray God softens both our hearts and helps us let go of our pride. My perception and view of you still hasn't changed, you're still that person I can truly trust and open up to...no matter how distant we are...it's just...something about you, us...chemistry or something...it's just naturally easy and simple to open up to you. I pray that God renews that fire in you and you in turn continue to grow and do His work.

Tyli: I'm so scared for you, but I know God has his timing and His timing and His plan are perfect. I pray that God breaks down whatever walls and barriers you have up. That He will soften your heart and really reveal Himself to you. Don't lost hope man...He never has in you and He never will.

Molm: I continue to pray for you and your family. I can't read you, I don't know what you're going through or what you're feeling. But it can't be a good feeling...I hope that God strengthens you and your family in this tough time, that you will continue to walk and trust God especially...even through trials and tough times, know that God is faithful.

No comments:

Post a Comment