WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Church Retreat

HEY GUYS...so I'm leaving tomorrow for my church's summer retreat and won't be back till Monday afternoon, and probs won't even have time to blog that day cuz I'll still probs be out and about. I may blog on my phone if i find time, but feel free to follow me on twitter @RTtheRealest for whatever ypdates I tweet. I really can't wait...it's gonna be so nice just to get away from Markham...and just chill with my church homies, no sleep, board games, talks, things of the sort...I'm so pumped, just finished packing. I have a tendency to overpack...which I'm pretty sure I did...yet I still always have that lingering feeling as if I'm forgetting something, which probably leads to more overpacking lol. This is the first time in like a year or two that our retreat is 3 days 2 nights...the past few years it's only been 2 days 1 night...so that extra day and night will be fun...cuz we get a full out day to just chill and have fun and bond together as a church and as a fellowship. I pray that God really reveals Himself to my brothers and sisters this weekend...may He use this weekend for us as an opportunity to grow closer together while giving all the glory back to Him. Anyways, till Monday...or possibly Tuesday lol...later guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment