WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, June 08, 2013

Laziness is Powerful

What's up...so my biggest demotivating factor for not going to the gym is having to bus home. And I've noticed that Mondays - Wednesdays seem to be the days I go to the gym the most frequently and consistently cuz I usually have a ride home and Thursdays and Fridays I don't...yesterday for example...didn't go cuz it was raining and didn't wanna bus home, but I had a ride there. Today, same thing...set my alarm like I did yesterday...my mom goes it's raining later, you sure you wanna bus home...I'm like nah, and went back to bed lol. Spent today just watching shows and movies on youtube...so productive I know. Went to fellowship, then dinner with them...just a regular Friday night and a very boring Friday afternoon. Tomorrow got some friends coming over...haven't seen a few of them in a while...gonna just chill, eat, play videogames and board games...just have fun.Gotta also prep for Sunday School too. Oh right, I did finish the second verse to the song I'm performing at my church's retreat. Honestly, if I put my mind to it and really sat there and focused, I could finish a whole song in a day. Like I wrote the whole verse today...and the first verse I'm pretty sure I wrote in a day or two...I'm just lazy a lot of the times lol...and I don't like forcing myself to write when I have nothing in my head cuz then it'll be garbage. But yeah, today was great...home alone...bumped the song really loud, vibed to it for like 10-15 minutes...played the instrumental and the words started coming together. I'm excited to perform it...

No comments:

Post a Comment