WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Too Cool For...

So I consider myself a generally likable guy, that's not to say I'm super popular...it just means I know a lot of people. can chill with different groups and am liked by everyone, or mostly everyone who meets me, at least I hope. Anyways, so there\s this guy who has a somewhat history with me. In like grade 9 or 10, I remember he took a deck of cards from me and I knew it was mine, but when I confronted him about it, he said it was his, but I knew it was mine, so I never really liked him since then. But in university, I saw him a few times cuz my friend is boys with him, so I tolerated him, and I was like,, that beef is dumb, whatever. Then I find out that he doesn't like me. And it wasn't until like a week or so ago that I found out why cuz my friend is pretty close with him. He said...he thinks you\re took cool...like you wear all these brand name clothes or something and you think you're so cool...LOOOOLWHAT...then I had a talk with my other friend and he said the same thing, he's like yeah he thinks you're too cool cuz you\re so into your clothes and what not...LOOOL, again I said what. How does that even make sense...you hate me cuz I like clothes...that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. That's like me saying oh I hate you cuz you're into computers, cuz you make games...you're a geek, that's why I hate you. Man you're really immature, you need to grow up...you don't even know me dawg. But regardless...you not liking me...for possibly the dumbest reason of life...has no effect on my whatsoever lol. I just thought it'd be nice to address it...and show you guys this...an episode of Recess called Nobody Doesn't Like TJ...TJ, who's a troublemaker is also a super popular guy and very likable. When he finds out there's one kid who doesn't like him, he goes crazy and tries to do whatever it takes to get him to like him...and just watch, I don't wanna ruin it. But yeah/...I ain\t even sweatin' you dawg.

No comments:

Post a Comment