WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Real Talks Of The Moment

I had this conversation with a friend once who was going through a tough time and this person told me...well asked me..."don't you feel like this person only needs you when they have a problem, and when they don't you're kinda not as important." I'm kinda paraphrasing so I shouldn't have put quotations, but you get the gist. Basically my friend was like, I feel this person only needed me when they were in trouble or had problems and I'm a chill person and I wanted to just chill but that person only needed m when they were in need. And as the time passes and me and the person he was talking about...our conversations have gotten less interesting, shorter and just...blah really...the words he asked me replay in my head over and over again..."doesn't it feel like this person only talks to you when they have a problem or something." The more time that passes, the more the person's words hit home and the more they begin to sink in and the more I begin to believe it...I dunno man, I'm tryna convince myself everything is all good and just play it off and be cool. I'm just tryna enjoy my Christmas break....damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment