WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

You The Real MVP Part 2

Part 1

Greetings, so the last 2 posts have gotten an overwhelming amount of views lol...it's pretty crazy, but I'm thankful and glad that you enjoy. Only thing I'll address is the job post, if someone decides not to hire me for a job because of something stupid I did when I was 15 years old, then that's on them, people change, people grow, if they can't accept and understand that, I probably wouldn't wanna work for them anyways. Besides, this whole blog kinda represents me you know...my opinions, my thoughts, which everyone has...some people just voice them outwardly and some don't. If a company decides to be like yeah, Rodmond, about this post you wrote in May of 2014 about this girl...or about this place...we can't hire you because we don't agree with your views or that's not how we want to be represented or viewed. I'd be perfectly fine with that lol...in all honestly, I've come too far with this blog to really regret anything anymore...if I've pissed off friends on numerous occasions and been like eh...what makes you think I'd stress over an employer not wanting to hire me cuz of a story I told or some words I said. Besides, if it's not meant to be, it's not meant to be...in any case, I'd trust that God has something planned for me regardless of this blog or anything in my life.

Moving on...some days, especially as of late, I've been very introspective. If you're someone who feels comfortable around or with me, enough to approach me no problem, be yourself around me, laugh and be carefree...you're a champ, you're the real MVP. Cuz I'm a hella awkward individual, I don't approach people much, my friends will attest to this, nor do I initiate very many conversations...hey I'm a work in progress, I'm trying. Forreal tho, if you're comfortable with me, that's super dope to hear. Some people, some friends...get mad at me because I'm like that...because they always have to approach me or they always have to ask me how I'm doing or I'll never message them. It's not that I purposely do it, it's not something I consciously think about you know...like if we're friends or whatever...we're friends, do you need confirmation or something? Yeah I get you gotta show the person you care...I dunno, it's just not something I consciously think about you know, but it's definitely a focal point in terms of something I'm trying to work on. But to the few people who understand and get me, you're the real MVP. To those who don't feel awkward around mee, you the real MVP cuz I know I can make things and people feel hella awkward, that's just me lol.

Anyways, just an update cuz I don't feel like making an actual update post because there\s not much to update y'all on...I think the biggest thing that really comes to mind to share with you guys is that I graduated university! Finally eh...it def didn't hit me until the week before seeing other people's convocation pictures and then the day of mine that I was like oh shoot this is happening. I'm super excited and happy, but realistically, I still have minimum 1 year and maximum 3 years of school left. Coming back to York for 1 year and based on how I do will determine if I do another 2 years in teacher's college. But yeah, that's about it, till next time, peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment