WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Who Cares?

So a few weeks back, a friend and I went out for lunch and got a chance to talk and catch up. One thing he said that really got to me is that when he was away at school and especially when he was going through a hard time is that no one reached out to him, no one messaged him and no one thought to check up on him...me included. But yeah...he had the idea of switching churches because he felt like as a church we don't care enough about people...that's why people leave, or don't stay very long at least. The fact that he felt like that really sucked and even more that it made him contemplate switching churches sucked even more. But yeah it just made me change the way I looked and approached things I guess. And as of late I've been making a conscious effort to really reach out to people and let them know that we're still thinking and praying for them...it made me try to put myself in their shoes and experience what they're feeling...so yeah, that's just me as of late.

No comments:

Post a Comment