WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Friday, June 22, 2012

Today...

What's good...today was a slow day...for some reason, the entire day I felt like everything was moving in slow motion you know...and I was just really out of it the entire day. Skipped the gym this morning to cut my hair and plan for fellowship. Afterwards, took a nap...was really tired...headed to a friend's house for his birthday, he had a pool party...it was real hot. Only stayed for like an hour cuz had to go to church. Saw the ex and had a good chat, real good seeing and catching up with her. We still talk lots, but haven't seen her in a while, so that was nice. Then headed to fellowship and we had prayer night, I really like this idea of care groups cuz it's less intimidating and is more inviting for people to share and open up you know. Tomorrow is my last insurance class and I am beyond excited...I just wanna get it done...it's so damn boring lol. On another note, there's been this girl who I never really talked to a lot, she found me on facebook and we reconnected cuz I hadn't seen her since like grade 9-10 ish...she's just been talking to me a lot and really spilling her heart out, not sure how to react to it...besides just do my best to give advice...I've had this gut feeling before...but it's just a hunch...eh...

No comments:

Post a Comment