WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Today...

Sorry for no posts...literally been out all day, no joke. Woke up at like 8 ish for insurance class at 10. So boring...thought I was gonna be late, got there at like 10:20, I was the first one there, before the teacher..LOL. It was only like 4 of us...me, this cute girl, some dude and another girl. Insurance class is the most boringest thing of life...wish I had one of those loaft people who didn't care and just gave me the certificate. Only thing good that came out of that class was the cheap and good food downstairs and also, I left early last week for my friend's bday and she first said I had to make the hours I missed which was 2 and a half hours...but today she filled in my sheet and gave me the full 5 hours. So before I still had 1 and a half classes left but since she gave me the full 5 hours, next week is my last class...YEAH BUDDY!!! Insurance class ended at like 3 ish and my friend wanted to gym at like 4 ish, he was gonna pick me but I decided to bus so he wouldn't have to come all the way down to pick me. I first didn't think we'd make it cuz we also had a bbq at his house after at like 5 ish. Got home at like 4:20 ish, he picked up and we hit the gym, worked legs and played some ball, then headed to his head at like 5:30 in time for the bbq with both our fams and 1 other fam. We had real good talks me and my friend, I've seen him a bunch of times these past few days and we've had lots of good talks...I really miss that, but yeah after the bbq we watched some movies, talked with our parents, headed home took a shower and planned sunday school and now it's almost 1 am...should go to sleep soon since I have to wake up at like 8 ish to make it to church at 8:40 for practice before we lead songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment