WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, June 07, 2012

Random Thoughts

Hope you like the updated playlist, just a few Logic songs...Logic is someone I recently found out about and am absolutely in love with, dude is so talented and his lyrics speak to me real hard. He's in my top 5 and maybe even top 3 lyricists...maybe even artists...check the playlist out.

Also...wanna hear a funny story...can't remember when this happened, a while ago...but my friend who goes on my blog here and there goes "hey man, you know what you should do...some people wanna listen to their own music or whatever when they go on your blog and have to scroll all the way down to the bottom of your blog to pause your music, you should move the playlist to the top or the side so it's easier for them." To which I responded...that's kinda the post...I put the playlist all the way on the bottom so you guys have to scroll all the way down to the bottom and also hopefully checking out all the posts before getting to the playlist LOL :P

No comments:

Post a Comment