WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Motivation of the Moment

You know whenever I'm doing something...working out, playing ball, writing music...whatever. Besides pumping music into my ears and getting hyped...I think about things, to get myself in that mindset...of hard work, success, pain, perseverance, etc. I think about all the people who doubted me, laughed at me, said I couldn't do it, never believed it me...that really hits a hard spot...it fuels me...pushes me to go harder, when I feel I've reached my limits, I think about that, about proving them all wrong, showing them up. I also think about all those people who are better than me, how I still have so much left to learn and so much left to go...how if I'm not giving my all, someone else out there is and they're working harder than me and getting that edge that I should be getting. I think about the finish line...the finished product...say playing ball, I think just about becoming the best that I can be, reaching my full potential. I think about so many things, besides motivational music...I really try to get myself in that mindset of success at all costs...hard work and pain are all apart of that. How the destination is so much more beautiful and enjoyable when you look back and see all the obstacles, pain, tears and blood you left back there...it's kinda just blah when you look back and it's just a straight, sunny road...cuz it doesn't mean as much cuz it was easy...it may not be easy, but it'll be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment