WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, June 04, 2012

Random Stories

LOL alright so uh...in grade 9, I remember I liked this girl, I don't think she knew who I was, you know when you're young and you see a cute face and you're like okay...I like her, yeah this was that. So I remember I told somebody I liked her and somehow...a bunch of people found out. And I heard like she didn't know who I was or something like that...so after school one day, I'm walking down the stairs and I see her and her friend who I know and talk to...they're walking my direction and her friend points and me and goes that's Rodmond...and she goes ohh and for the most randomest reason, no joke...I pointed at her and yelled "I don't like her"...LOOOOOOOOOOL don't even ask why...it was at the heat of the moment -_-. Don't worry though, I ended up telling her my bad and stuff, that I thought she was cute and all that stuff...lol I found that funny though...

No comments:

Post a Comment