WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Today...

Was a real loaft and waste and unproductive day...sigh. So...yesterday we had made plans to go downtown and just shop or whatever, so because of that I decided not to go to the gym with my friends and my other friend who wanted to chill, I had to say no to her cuz I was going downtown. This morning, I get a call saying how it's pretty much a flop but still a slight chance of going...it ended up totally flopping. I went from having so many plans to no plans at all...stayed home...watched movies, played games on my computer, played xbox, loafted around...I felt so waste. I hate staying at home cuz I'm so loaft and unproductive and time moves soooooo slow...unless my friend comes over and we chill or loaft or game or something...sigh. Gotta hate when you cancel your own plans for other plans and those plans flop so you end up with nothing to do. Mad cheesing...

No comments:

Post a Comment