WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Friday, June 15, 2012

From The Heart...

Today I was in the car with my friend...I dunno why so many of these kinds of talks happen in people's cars. He was just like hey man, what's up with this person, how come they don't really come anymore and we got to talking about people who have come and gone. We talked about how in past summers and past times, we would gather as big groups and chill together at people's houses...watch movies, cook, eat, laugh, play games...yeah some people have come and gone, but there are still a lot of us who are still here and always have been here, but kind of have drifted off and done our own things and don't really chill as much or ever. We were talking about how that's just life...we're all growing up, jobs, schools, people change...different interests. But me and him were saying how we shouldn't use that as an excuse...we were saying how we both really wanna make an effort to kinda start chilling more with each other, try to find time that fits everyone's schedule...cuz honestly...I miss those times, that bond, that feeling of family you know...where we all chill and get together on our own time...not cuz we have to, but because we genuinely enjoy each other's companies and want to spend more time with each other. So yeah...I definitely wanna go out of my way to see that happen and to make it happen...those were some real fun times and it helped me build bonds and strengthen bonds with a lot of people...I'm so glad I have friends who I haven't seen in a long time or may have been distanced for a bit cuz of school or whatevever, and can see each other and still have deep talks and share with each other you know...friends that keep you down to earth and bring you back when I get over my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment