WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Today...

What's up...today was a really long and rough day...woke up early for worship practice before we lead worship. Messed up the last song pretty bad, but eh it's all a learning experience, I didn't take it too hard. After, lead Sunday School...it was real hectic, kids weren't paying attention, were disruptive and everything...maybe I was just out of it, but I used every bit of energy to keep cool and just try at least to have fun with it. After that, I was already exhausted...then had a prayer meeting and praise team practice. After practice, mans were complaining about how yeah we dress nice on the days we do have practice....but we should also dress somewhat nice on the days we don't have practice. How hats, sandals, shorts and t shirts weren't "acceptable"..I'm not even going to getinto that cuz then I'lll just get frustrated but...it's summer...how is me wearing shorts going to make another person stumble. Isn't it more important that my heart is into it and that I'm praising God with all my heart, instead of LOOKING like I am...c'mon son. After that, chilled at home...friend came over and we watched the game, can't believe OKC lost...NOT a good day so far...sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment