WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Friday, June 15, 2012

Random Stories

I've only been skiing like 3 times in my life...all in elementary school for field trips. So since I was so young, I remember just blowing money on food and snacks and drinks from the vending machine, like no joke. I would get like $20 from my mom for food then like an extra $20 for whatever, I remember spending about like 10 of that on food like burgers and fries or something like that and then just blowing the rest of snacks...chocolate, candies, hot chocolate, chips...no joke lol...now that I look back on that, I'm like damn...I spend almost as much time inside with snacks and food than I did skiing LOOOOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment