WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Friday, June 15, 2012

Today...

Was a quiet, calm, yet relaxing day. Woke up and didn't go to the gym cuz I had no ride, instead worked out at home...I actually didn't slack off and got a good leg workout done. Literally sat staring at my laptop for like 2 hours trying to figure out what to do for church cuz I was leading games that night. Rap up and down, searched far and wide on google to find games and kinda prayed about it and asked God for help and low and behold he gave me ideas right on the spot. Finished planning, took a shower...came out and saw a white dude sitting on my couch...apparently it was my brother's co worker. Thought he was going to the cottage tomorrow but it's tonight...when he told me he was going to the cottage I thought it was like his girlfriend and some of his buddies and for a few nights. Apparently, it was just him and his friend, going fishing, for one night, both of them riding on his motorcycle...3 hour ride. Uh...awkward? LOOOOOL....yeah no comment. Church was fun, I really broke out today or tried to at least and tell myself a lot of things that I think are happening aren't and most of the problems I "see" are actually in my head...so yeah. Had bunch of good talks with my friend in his car on the way to dinner and driving home as well, glad he's here for the summer so we can chill more and stuff of the sort. Tomorrow is insurance class...NOT EXCITED...but after that a barbecue at the same friend's house with his fam, my fam and 2 other fam's...should be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment